You may use our Products and Programmes only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. If you submit an award entry or otherwise take part in our Products and Programs on behalf of a company, organisation, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. Products and Programs of Coliving Awards are open to the worldwide public. Coliving Awards reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify the Participant and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Products and Programs, including Coliving Awards competitions, due to circumstances beyond control (“Force Majeure”), provided that the putative Force Majeure was not reasonably avoidable by the defaulting party.
We care about the security of our program participants. While we work to protect the security of our site, including the content of your award entries and other submitted information, Coliving Awards can not guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorised use of your account and/or data.
By registering for the Coliving Awards through My Portal you agree not to do any of the following:
• Threaten others with violence;
• Use hateful, abusive, harassing, libellous, or obscene language towards others;
• Upload, publish, or distribute any material that infringes or violates any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other proprietary or property right;
• Upload, publish, or distribute any material which promotes illegal activity, could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation;
• Upload, publish, or distribute any material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Upload, publish, or distribute any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, profane, child pornographic, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
• Upload, publish, or distribute video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
• Use the site to send spam, chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email;
• Use the site to distribute viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
• Use or attempt to use another person’s account;
• Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, or any servers or networks connected to the site;
• Attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or at the site;
• Impersonate another person;
• Make the site, in whole or in part, available to any other person, entity, or business except as expressly authorised by us;
• Copy, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any code or functionality of or at the site, in whole or in part, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code to any software used in or at the site;
• Modify the site or any associated software or combine the site with any other software or services not provided or approved by us;
• Systematically harvest data from the site, or programmatically register accounts on the site;
• You agree to accept responsibility for any of your actions in relation to the site. You agree to comply with local, state/province, national, and international laws and regulations. This includes, without limitation, those laws related to data collection/processing, email delivery and creation, and privacy. If we believe you have broken any of these rules, we will, at our sole discretion, delete offending material, place restrictions on or delete your account.
Our Products and Programs may contain links to third-party websites, services, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Coliving Awards. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third-party website, service, or content from Coliving Awards, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Coliving Awards will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
Entry Fees: Fees paid for submissions during the early, normal and late submission period and any extended entry periods are not refundable. For each offered awards program, the website provides all relevant deadlines. Please consult the website, or contact email@example.com with any questions. Fees for applications that have not been deemed as 'eligible' and as a result have not been reviewed by a judge are also non-refundable.
Each Coliving Awards winner (“Winner”) will be awarded a publication in a special edition of Coliving Insights in partnership with Coliving Awards (to be published in Q4 2023), exclusive mentions in our communication platforms, a winner banner (for e-mail / website use) and a custom-made physical prize with the Award Certificate. The prize is delivered within 6-8 weeks from the date of the Coliving Awards ceremony at the cost of the addressee. Coliving Awards is not responsible for delivery issues resulting from the fault of the deliverer.
Companies may submit any number of entries to any of the categories in Coliving Awards. This includes submitting different entries in different categories, as well as submitting the same entry in multiple categories. Each entry is judged separately in each category it is submitted in, and entries submitted in multiple categories are eligible to win multiple awards. In order to submit multiple applications, you purchase your additional entry fee from the participant portal (MyPortal). May you have any questions you can always contact Coliving Awards via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. MyPortal allows you to submit multiple projects, however in order to submit several applications in the MyPortal platform you must apply and pay for each submission separately. Any further submissions will be charged separately via the Coliving Awards portal: € 99 (ex. VAT) - if submitted during the early bird tier, € 149 (ex. VAT) - if submitted during the normal tier or € 199 (ex. VAT) - if submitted during the late tier. Only after successful payment will the additional submissions will be taken into further evaluation.
Applications’ closure date is set for July 17, 2023. After that date, no new applicants will be accepted. Coliving Awards may decide to extend the deadline, in this case the extended deadline will be considered as an extension of the late submission tier and will be communicated through Coliving Awards’ official communication channels such as our newsletter, website and social media.
Shortly after the aforementioned deadline, Coliving Awards will publicly announce the list of nominations* (maximum of 4 per category) to be subjected to the public vote.
On 22nd September 2023, the final winners will be announced based on the evaluation criteria and voting process, which will be calculated as follows:
• 35% - Category Lead Judge score
• 30% - Jury Panel
• 35% - Public vote on LinkedIn
The winner will be announced and rewarded during the Coliving Awards ceremony in September 2023. The winners will be contacted directly in order to define the publication details as well as the reception of the prize.
* As the submissions in each award category are judged and scored by a jury panel, entry into the program does not guarantee that a nominee will be recognised as a winner.
Participating in our Products and Programs involves submission of single or multiple award entries by you in award categories chosen at your discretion. Coliving Awards and its jury do not independently verify information contained in your award entry and are relying on you to provide accurate and truthful information in your award entry. As such, in no way does Coliving Awards assume any responsibility for the quality, condition, efficacy, suitability, safety, fitness, legality (including applicable patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret laws), or reliability of any product or service produced, manufactured, distributed, sold, offered, rendered or otherwise made available by you. Nor does Coliving Awards assume any responsibility for the workplace conditions, personnel, business practices, or other characteristics of your Company. If you use our Products and Programs, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Coliving Awards and its owners, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defence of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties on any basis whatsoever), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products and Programs, (b) reliance by any third party on our Product and Programs as a full or partial basis for conducting business with you, including by purchasing or using your products or services, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
We work hard to take care of your data and prevent interruptions to the service. However, our sites and our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not make any warranty that the site or our services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You understand that you interact with or otherwise obtain content or services through the site at your own discretion and risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Coliving Awards shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the products and programs; (b) any conduct of any third party on the products and programs, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties including judges or other unpaid volunteers assisting Coliving Awards; or (c) unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. In no event shall Coliving Awards’ aggregate liability for claims relating to our products or programs exceed the aggregate total entry fee paid by you for your participation in the product or program at issue.
These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and any disputes related to it shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our Products and Programs are controlled and operated from The Netherlands.
Notification Procedures and changes to these Terms. Coliving Awards reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the Products and Programs after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Products and Programs.
Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Coliving Awards without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Coliving Awards’ failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please send an email to email@example.com.